Monday, August 3, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Today was fast and testimony Sunday! I love church.
I love God and i love Church.

Here is what i wrote in my journal during Gospel Principles.
Makes me happy :

"The steps in life.
Pray. Repent. Pray. Repent.
Read your scriptures. Pray. Repent.
Love Love Love. Humility.

Moses 6:57
"...that all men, everywhere, must repent or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there or dwell in his presence."
"no matter what mistake we make we are never ever too far from God's love"
"forgiveness is for the saint and the sinner in all of us"
Focus on God

I hope in the future when i feel far i can just read this page and regain focus and strength because knowing myself, i'll lose consciousness of what is right and what i need. God is what is important. God is what matters. All the matters. If i have nothing i know that God is there through everything. follow him. and listen to the holy ghost. He is everything. I will lose sight but only for a moment and when you regain consciousness, Return to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment