Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget

I really lagged on this one because.. i put some thought into it ! I'm still not sure what to put.

1. When my dad almost died from a bad surgery when i was little. After he left the hospital, my mom noticed he wasn't healing properly (and by noticed i mean he was turning yellow..literally) so she took him back to the hospital, only to learn his bile cord was cut too short and filling his body with bile. While all of this happened, my aunt took my sisters and I to Disneyland. And i remember waiting in line to go on Space Mountain and standing there crying because 'the only other time i went on Space Mountain was with my dad!' ...hahaha my poor aunt !

2. The day i started going back to church. I basically walked in, sat down, stayed for the next 3 hours and i've missed maybe...1 Sunday since then. BEST decision i've ever made, hands down.

3. The weekend my grandparents died

4. The day i got the call i was hired to the job i have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment