Thursday, January 28, 2010

Raw

"Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely.Though we are imperfect, he loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God encompasses us completely."

He gives me comfort, strength and guidance in the times i know i need it the most. I cannot even begin to comprehend how much he loves me, its just so overwhelming.
This past week i . .. .got a new job ! finally. And a good job. An organized job! with the city working with kids.
The week of the interview and test i prayed. so so so much. And i had a blessing. I did everything i thought i could.

So tuesday morning came and they called me to tell me i was hired.
and i went upstairs, got on my knees and started praying

and the spirit was absolutely overwhelming, i sat there crying. Because its situations like these that i see just how powerful the gospel is.
I was so worried about the math and english test i couldn't sleep until four in the morning. and i was exhausted, but i remembered more than i thought i would when i took it. And i'm horrible at interviews, but apparently i did something right because they called me back.

I havent been cussing lately. It hasn't even crossed my mind. When songs are stuck in my head with cuss words in them, another word replaces it. . .which is weird.

I hold God ...the gospel in general. ..responsible for every positive thing going on in my life right now. Its absolutely amazing.

I love it all so so much.

Life is changing. into something beautiful. Something amazing. Something i can describe to others and be proud.

I found Brennen's journal i made him a couple days ago. And forgot i had written a page entirely of my testimony of the gospel and it made me realize a lot. Reading my testimony made me so happy. I know i've messed up a lot, but i've fixed so much more.

It all makes me so happy.
The gospel makes me so happy. My life finallyy feels complete.

oh.

and every Sunday postsecret.com posts new anonymous secret postcards.


amazing, as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment