Monday, February 15, 2010

So i prayed for what i thought were angels, ended up being ambulances.

This has been the most devastating weekend of my life.

my Grandpa died Saturday, my Grandma died today.

my mom is hysterical.
i don't know what to do, really.

I know that if the gospel weren't apart of our lives we'd be screwed.
God's been bringing us all so much comfort. For the first time in my life i feel like my mom has been taking this a lot better than we all thought she would. It has actually brought us a lot closer.

I prayed at work the day my grandpa died. that it wouldn't hurt.
and i think thats why he left that day. i'm so sorry i didn't get a chance to see him.
that's my only regret.
i'm hope my grandma doesn't think i was only there in convenience. i'm glad i got a chance to tell her i love her.

i trust that God will tell my grandpa i love them.
i know they're together. and i know they don't hurt anymore.

i'm so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment