Saturday, May 22, 2010

Progressing

I've accomplished every new year's resolution i've made for myself at the beginning of this year.

My heart feels soft. It's a weird feeling. An indescribable feeling that i think you only understand when you actually reach it. I feel fresh. I feel pure. I feel pleased with myself.
I feel recessive to all of the blessings Heavenly Father sees fit to bestow upon me. As long as i'm doing what i'm supposed to. I feel humble.

He looks out for me so much, i just feel it. I feel his eyes looking down on me, guiding me and setting blessings in my pathway.. as well as trials. I don't recognize the trials as often though.

And that's alright.
As much as i want Christ to return again, i'm really starting to enjoy this life. It's so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment