Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Title?? "Untitled"

..Whatever. My mind is wandering ! I almost typed "watering" instead of "wandering". ...that wasn't relevant but it made my insides laugh!...!!! WOW. I don't care about grammar today!!!

My room seems to be filled with random half dranken (drunken?... are either of those even words!?) water bottles that everytime i seem to pass them i take a random drink and keep walking.

Lia's leaving in one week for her mission in Temecula, filling in for a sister missionary place because they're short.
3/4 weeks later she'll be leaving to serve a fulltime 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Albequerque, New Mexico, spanish speaking.
Thats crazy.
My best friend will leave right after for two years exactly.

This will be a long two years without them. I have complete, utter confidence in myself that i will be okay without them.
Even when i'm an emotional, pms-ing wreck.
...Last time i'll say that. The church is true!! I love it with everything in me!

I'm not brainwashed BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment