Saturday, August 7, 2010

'My New Life' by Stephanie Neilson

I sent out a mass message on Facebook a couple months ago with this video to almost every girl i knew.
It's probably one of the most influential videos on my life and reminds us of so many things we all need to take into consideration.
But i'd like to share this video with everyone that is reading this!
Religious or not, it's still touching to watch.
Sorry that a little part on the side is cut off! I tried editing it to make it fit but it wasn't working.



The song in here that is SO amazing and adorable is called All About Your Heart by Mindy Gledhill. I've been looking for it for atleast 2 months. At LEAST 2 months. And so you don't have to run around from site to site trying to match songs to what it sounds like in the video (like i did) i thought i'd put this on here for you if you were looking for it !

No comments:

Post a Comment